Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Be Honest...to a Certain Extent

I am the kind of girl that will be standing at the checkout counter and if I see the cashier has something stuck in her teeth, I will tell her in a heartbeat. Now I know that may seem rude and the cashier might even get embarrassed, but at least she won't spend the rest of her shift with broccoli in her teeth.



I say be honest, but to a certain extent because there is a fine line between honesty and being rude. If I go clothes shopping with my friends, I will honestly tell them if something does not look good. I will be polite, but I won't lie and say something looks good if it doesn't. Then again, I would never go up to a stranger and tell them what they are wearing looks horrible. I will be the first one to tell you if you have something in your teeth or you have a booger though! This may seem strange, but I would want someone to tell me rather than let me walk around all day like that.

If you want to leave a comment that would be fantastic, or even follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment