Thursday, October 7, 2010

If I have to live through another blonde moment!

So basically my blonde moment for today boils down to this....I gave someone too much change. This is how it all happened:

I get to work about 5 minutes before the actual office opens to customers. I get my computer turned on and I get my poptarts open and start eating (yes I have poptarts almost every day for breakfast). So one of our customers shows up to make a payment before we even open! Of course I am the one who gets stuck helping him.


He gives me the money and I go to get him change. I give him $12 back and he leaves. I then realize that "oh no!! those three $20s he gave me were actually two $20s and a $10!" I gave him $10 too much. (Hey not necessarily my fault, I didn't get a chance to eat my poptarts yet!) So I tried to call the number we have listed for him and of course it is no longer a working number.



 
So here comes the wonderful part...he calls me about 3 hours later and tells me I gave him too much change. Hallelujah for good Samaritan's!! He is going to bring it back to me so therefore I don't have to pay it out of my pocket! Thank you very much gentleman who shall remain nameless!



So besides a different man who proceeded to call and yell at me and tell me "not to talk to him like a damn idiot" My day is looking considerably brighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment