Monday, September 27, 2010

My Bucket List

I know I am only 22 years old, but hey I can have a bucket list too! You never know I may kick the bucket tomorrow (let's hope not).

1. Finish Medical Transcription School


2. Learn to play guitar


3. Learn Fluent Spanish


4. Be a mom (hopefully a good one!)


5. Learn to Belly Dance


6. Visit the Winchester Mansion


7. Ride in a hot air balloon


8. Learn to bartend


9. Go to the Grand Canyon


10. Sing Karaoke (I have done it with a group of friends, never alone)


11. Pay my house off


12. Go on a cruise


13. Visit all 50 states


14. Write a book and get it published


I will add more as they come to mind. I will also blog about any that I happen to accomplish. You should follow my blog!! Any comments are appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment