Monday, January 31, 2011

After The Weekend...

Dear Readers,


Sorry I didn't post anything this weekend. It was a hectic one! So I previously posted that I was attempting to give up cussing. You can read that here. Well that didn't go over so well this weekend. Once I had a few drinks, the bad words started flying out of my mouth. Why oh Why do I say those things?



Then I had a bad day at work today, so once again I was using swear words. If I am gonna be a mom someday, I gotta stop talking like that! It just helps so much with my anger issues haha.



Oooh, so I had a new shot this weekend. Let me tell you all about it...It tastes like a dreamsicle and it is delicious. You put half whipped cream vodka (you heard me right, whipped cream vodka yummy!)



Then the other half is orange juice. Pour em in a shot glass and drink it down!



So after you make this drink make sure you come back and tell me how you enjoyed it! You should definitely leave a comment or even follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment