Monday, January 31, 2011

Undead and Unwed

Good evening Readers,

I love to read. I will read just about any book I can get my hands on. I wanted to recommend a really good book series. It is written by Mary Janice Davidson and it is the Undead series. I know, I know the whole vampire genre is way past it's prime, but let me tell you that these books are hilarious! I can guarantee that you will laugh out loud....yeah you will actually LOL.

The first book in the series is Undead and Unwed...
 The following is from Mary Janice Davidson's website.
Betsy Taylor turns 30, gets laid off, is killed by an SUV and wakes up dead all in the same week. The vampire community is convinced she's their prophesied Queen. But she's not having any of it—she's got shoes to buy! And now the undead world is being turned upside-down by a Bela Lugosi throwback and her subjects expect her to take care of it! Why didn't she read the handbook? But her would-be consort, Eric Sinclair, is (annoyingly) ever-present. If only he wasn't so tall, dark, gorgeous...and undead.

They just go on from there talking about Betsy's undead hilarious life. If you want a good laugh, a few steamy scenes, and an all around good series then check this one out!

2. Undead and Unemployed


3. Undead and Unappreciated


4. Undead and Unreturnable


5. Undead and Unpopular


6. Undead and Uneasy


7. Undead and Unworthy


8. Undead and Unwelcome


9. Undead and Unfinished


10. Undead and Undermined
This one is coming out July 2011

11. Undead and Unstable
This one will be out in 2012

I appreciate all comments, questions, and followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment