Thursday, January 27, 2011

Can I Do It? Can I Stop Cussing?

So in a previous post, I talked about my giving up pop. You can check that out here. I am still going strong with that. Like I said before, I still have one every now and then. Today for example, I had a root beer. (It wasn't very good)

Well I decided that was going so well, that I would give up another bad habit...cussing. I know, that is no way for a lady to speak. I have a particular affinity for the F-bomb. For a long time I told myself I couldn't help my cussing. Boy was I wrong. It takes an effort, but I can do it.



So now I try my best not to use the A word, F-bomb, S word, B word, or any of the other obscenities I couldn't think of.

<----I actually say this hahaha!!

I challenge everyone to stop cussing, it makes you use your imagination lol. You have to think of other creative things to say!

I also say dumb things like "oh Crapolla". I know, sounds dumb but you would be surprised how many people will pick up on what you say and start using it themselves.

So I hope I am able to keep on my path of righteousness, but I know the next time I drink (Saturday night) my good old friend the f-bomb will come sneaking back into my vocabulary.

If you wanna leave a comment or follow my blog, it would be absolutely fantastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment