Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness

Good morning Readers,

The subject for this post is kindness. Yeah, I know it is easier to ignore people who need help, but you shouldn't. I am guilty of this as well because I don't help others as much as I should. I am going to share a true story with you. This happened last night at Walmart. Side note: I love Walmart. It has everything you need plus all the things you never even knew you wanted!



So on to the story...
There was this lady walking out of the store in front of me. She was pulling 2 carts behind her that were fully loaded with groceries. Behind me, was a man and his wife (just assuming they were married). The lady in front was really struggling to pull both carts. So the man behind me goes up to her and says that he will push one of her carts out for her and help her get her groceries in the car. He told his wife that he would meet her at the car and he was going to help this lady.

It was such a simple thing, but it affected me so much. I could have offered to help that lady, but I didn't. Just like most people would not. I was too busy with my own life that I didn't stop to help another person. In the future, I will try to help people more. I am not perfect so I know this will be hard for me.

My question to you is....how do you help others?

I appreciate all comments and if you follow my blog that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment