Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine Gift Ideas

Hey Readers,

I thought I would share a few Valentine Gift Ideas in case you can't figure out what to get that special someone in your life! I think I kind gesture is always one of the best gifts you can get. Let me give you an example:

One year, my husband (boyfriend at the time) carved "I love u Jenn" in the snow. Then he colored it in with strawberry syrup so it was pink. I actually have pics, just none on the computer. It was so sweet! Ok so if you are not into that let me give you some other ideas.

From wife to Husband:
1. Any kind of those love coupon books that you can find virtually anywhere. If you buy one of these though, make sure you actually plan on doing what it in there hehe.


2. Racy pictures of yourself. Ok don't freak out...not totally nude, just showing a little skin. Places like Glamour shots get you all prettied up and then take some hot photos!

3. Cook him a nice dinner. On V-day, all the restaurants are packed. So just cook him a nice dinner and eat it by candle light to set the mood. It will be way more intimate than a packed restaurant.


4. Any kind of sexual game, you can find these at adult stores or online. Like I said before just make sure you are willing to play it. Don't get his hopes up ladies and then not follow thru!
I Dare You Game

5. Make him boxers. I did this when my husband was in Iraq. Get some plain white boxers and then go to a craft store and get fabric glue and iron on transfers. Then go to town decorating. I assure you, he will love them.

From Husband to Wife:
1. I already gave you the whole carve in the snow idea.

2. You could take the suggestion from above and make your wife (or girlfriend) a candle lit dinner.

3. Jewelry is always a good way to go as well. Men let me tell you something, If you have been with your lady for more than 3 years...you need to think about popping the question. I can guarantee she isn't gonna stick around forever!


4. A sexy nightie. Just make sure it is something she will feel comfortable wearing!

5. Write her a poem, if you are skilled at that. Even if you aren't she will appreciate the effort. My husband wrote me one once and while it wasn't eloquent, it made me smile.

6. You can always go the flowers and candy route, but I challenge you to be more creative. Put a little initiative into the gift!


7. Make her a coupon book of things you will do for her; such as clean the house, do the dishes, take her out to her choice of date, back rub etc.

8. You can also make an appointment for a couple's massage. This is something you can both enjoy together. Some places will even give discounts around V-day.


There are many other thoughtful things you can do for that special someone in your life. If you guys have any more ideas, just post them in the comments!

I appreciate all comments and you should definitely follow my blog, you never know what you may read!

No comments:

Post a Comment